Saturday, July 6, 2013

We Are Here!

Yesterday I left for what would begin the biggest adventure of my life thus far.  I got up at seven yesterday to finish packing for my trip.  At one we got in the car and we all headed over to the airport.  I said my goodbyes, and then I was on my way.





I made it up to Newark, New York and then I was stuck there for hours.  I sat down to a meal of clam chowder in a bread bowl, and read my book.  After waiting in that airport for three hours it was finally time to go.  I got on the plane, and then I was headed out, across the sea, halfway around the world.

At this moment I am sitting in the Pacific Hotel in Paris, France. I can't believe I'm really here, I've been waiting for this trip for over a year now, and now I'm here.  It's absolutely beautiful, the City of Love really is all it's cracked up to be.


When the Toths picked me up from the airport, first we went back to our hotel and dropped off our luggage and then we went out to start seeing Paris.

The Paris Opera House, the Louvre, the Eiffel Tour, and the Champs Elysées.  It was such an amazing view and I just wish I hadn't been so tired so I could have appreciated the tour around Paris more.  But today was just the beginning of what's going to be an amazing three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment