Sorry guys, I really wanted to keep this thing udated, but I`ve been on an island without internet for about a week now. It's this pretty little place off the coast of France, and boy is it beautiful.
I'll just give you a couple of updates before I'm out of internet privillages for now.
1. I HATE roosters. I used to think that they only cocked when the sun furst came up. I was sadly mistaken. No, they don't shut up until it goes back down at night.
2. I love old people, but there comes a time when they've been alone o long and have gone a little crazy.
3. The beach is the only thing to do here, and I've never been that big of a fan of the beach. Sucks to be me.
4. So i hate wearing shoes. I think my feet might be clastrophobic. However, I have discovered I hate people telling me "shoes are nessicary" more than I do actually wearing them.
5. As sad as it is, the internet is a must have in my life. I mean a couple of days, that I can handle, but more than a week? Nope, I need my Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube time.
Wel I should probably wrap this up, and I'll try for a bit more internet time while I'm still here to update you on whts been going on, and to share some of the beauty that's around me, but bye for now from Belle Ile en Mer.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment