Monday, December 31, 2012

Humble Beginnings

So as many people know, when I grow up I really want to be a photographer.  Well in order to practice and get better I have a hand full of friends who have been willing to be my practice models.  And I am actually selling my very first CD of photos to one such friend! I'm so excited to start getting my work out, even though I know I have much growing to do, this is still an exciting moment in my life.

Here are just a few of the photos I did for my friend Jenni




 













What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think I look good! Go miquelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a real gift for seeing beauty in small places. Sometimes compositions cannot have sweeping vistas and so that talent will be tremendous in helping you.

    Nice work, Miquelle!

    ReplyDelete