Tuesday, January 1, 2013
Stupid Sleepless Nights
So right now I'm lying in bed trying to fall asleep which is not working for me. Well whenever this happens its either because my brain is racing, or if that's not the cause then its the outcome. I have just spent the last two hours thinking about a guy I haven't talked to in over two months, I used to really like him, like REALLY like this guy. Well life does funny things sometimes, sometimes it brings about disasters or change, sometimes it takes people away, and sometimes it'll even shove people back where they no longer belong. Well that's the ce with thi boy, he doesn't belong on my mind or in heart anymore, if so he wouldn't have just stopped talking to me. And is say that it wasn't just his fault, but that's be a lie. I tried to keep in touch, calling, letters. Even hanging out, but he was the one to make it fall through, every single time. So why, if I was like 99.99 percent that I was over him, have I spent so long tonight wishing to see him or even just tAlk to him? I hate when I can't sleep, nothing good ever comes from sleepless nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment