Saturday, December 29, 2012

Surviving VS

Yesterday my sisters and I went Belated Christmas Shopping, since i didn't have time before Christmas Day to get them presents, and I figured I mind as well bring them along and get them something I know they like.

So we started off going to Burlington Coat Factory, which had NOTHING so then we made our way to the only mall I know how to get to, the BIG mall :)

We were there for hours, and they both found things they really liked, and $60 dollars later Benae decided she wanted to go buy some new undies. While Jessica and I were checking out at Forever 21, Nae made her way to American Eagle. Well A&E didn't have any cute ones, at least not in her size, so then she went over to Victoria Secret.  Now this may not seem like that big of a deal, but one thing you should know about Jessica and I, we're deathly afraid of the underwear store.

Well Jess and I went and got some Auntie Anne's pretzels, but after we'd eaten ours and Nae still wasn't out we decided to go and save her, because we were sure she was drowning in lace and elastic straps.

Jess and I did very well that day, we survived a trip in and through VS, and we even got some undies (Jessie still didn't touch anything, she had Benae do it all) and I must say, I am quite proud of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment