Mexican Food. What is the deal with Mexican food? And why is it that Americans LOOVE it so much? Like you go out for dinner, and there is a Mexican restaurant on almost every corner! Doesn't that strike anyone else as odd? However, I think I've figured out the why behind why Americans love Mexican Food so much. It's because Mexico has been invading the US for years, and our population is made up of so many Mexicans. And it seems like whenever a Mexican moves to the US they either go work at a relatives restaurant, or, they open up a new one. And that my friends, is why there are SO many Mexican restaurant.
But see, I, unlike the average American, can't stand Mexican food. I really can't. And for the longest time, as long as I can remember actually, I have felt this way. My papa LOOOVES it, so we eat at Mexican restaurant quite often. But see no matter when it is, or where we go, I always get around it somehow. Which usually means ordering the Fish. I go to a Mexican restaurant, and the closest thing I get to Mexican food are the Fish Tacos. Is that wrong?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey you. Yes, you! I think that you should start blogging again! Because that would make me happy :) and keep me updated on your life!
ReplyDeletealso if you could help me with my blog design that would be great because I'm kinda super jealous of yours...
ReplyDeletehahaha :) Kate this makes me happy that you check my blog and it had been over a year since I'd last posted :P haha well hey! I started up again! and I'd love to help you with your blog design, on ONE condition! PLEEEEASE send me Randy's jacket!!!
ReplyDelete