If you know anything about me, or have talked to me at all in the last year, you know the Number One Thing on my mind, my Sixteenth Birthday. It's all i ever think or talk about. And I can always find something everyday to remind me of it. And I even have a count down as to how many days away it is.
But I was doing some thinking the other day, about my big ol' 16th Birthday. Just what is so special about it? About the actual day. What? What is soo special that it has taken over my mind, my life?
There are only two things, BIG things that happen when you, well I, turn sixteen. Number 1: Driving. Number 2:Dating.
Well let's talk about driving. On April 4th of next year, i wont get to obtain my Drivers Licence, I'll have to wait another three months to get that, and I'll have already been driving all over the place, just with an adult, what's the big difference between the two? With an adult, without an adult...
And dating. Why is that SUCH a big deal to me? Sure I've had to wait to turn 16 to start dating, but what does that matter? What's the point of being able to date when there isn't anyone TO date? And the very few that are worth dating, aren't interested, or they're already dating someone else.
So, now I'm not so worried or consumed with turning 16, and I'm just going to be content to be 15 :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Could not have said it better! :)
ReplyDeletehaha I'd been thinking about it for a while :p
ReplyDeleteI'd gotten my wording down pretty precisely.
sounds good!:) hehe and i didnt know youve driven before! LUCKY!!!:P
ReplyDelete